All our jewels are handmade and need care, whatever their composition and according to the type of article.
For maximum care and the greatest durability, we recommend the following.
ALL OUR JEWELS ARE HANDMADE AND NEED CARE, WHATEVER THEIR COMPOSITION AND ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF ARTICLE.
For maximum care and the greatest durability, we recommend the following..
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Avoid exposure to chemical or corrosive products, such as perfume or cosmetics.
2. Take the jewels off when you are bathing or swimming.
3. Avoid contact with chlorine, sand or seawater.
4. Take the jewels off before practising sports or any other physical activity, so they will not be exposed to impact or sweat.
5. Keep your jewels in a clean, cool and dry place.
7. Avoid extreme temperatures and exposure to direct sunlight.
KEEPING THEM SHINY
All our jewels undergo an enamelling process that helps prevent them from losing their shine. Nevertheless, it is important to bear in mind the following to keep them in a perfect state:
- Your jewels can lose shininess if exposed to the open air for a long time.
- Loss of shine or dullness is a natural process that can be reversed by washing (use warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth).
- We strongly recommend that you take off any jewellery before going to bed, taking a shower or practising any physical activity.
- Exposure to certain chemical or environmental products could compromise the integrity of your jewels. This includes (but is not limited to): Sweat, perfumes/eau de cologne, cleaning products, chlorine, saltwater, silver polish, etc.
We use cultivated pearls from freshwater oysters that we carefully select for our creations. Pearls are delicate, so do not forget to treat them with love.
HOW TO LOOK AFTER OUR FRESHWATER PEARLS:
· Pearls are delicate, so do not forget to treat them with love.
· Avoid direct contact with chemical products in perfumes or cosmetics.
· To help preserve them, make sure they are the last thing you put on before going out and the first to be taken off when you return home.
PRECIOUS AND SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES
All our gems are genuine and highly valued for their beauty and durability. We only use natural stones, ethically obtained and conflict-free.
Grade AAA is assigned to stones considered "almost perfect". However, these stones will have some colour variations because they are unique.
HOW TO LOOK AFTER OUR NATURAL STONES:
· To keep precious stones beautiful, clean and shiny, brush them softly with a soft brush, warm water and soap without detergent.
· Avoid chemical products or excessive temperature when cleaning.
· Keep the jewels in a dry and safe place when not being used, to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.
DO YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT?
If you have any questions about how to take care of your jewelry, do not hesitate to contact us.